Thursday, April 23, 2009

Soft Summer meets Mother's Day


I thought I would share one of the few cards that I actually designed myself for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack. It's time to start thinking about Mother's Day cards so I wanted to be sure to include one this month. I love this new Soft Summer stamp set from the Mini Catalogue. It's a 2-Step Stampin' set and this one absolutely requires the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig in order to line the two stamps up properly. I inked the bottom stamp first using Stampin' Write Markers - Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral and Summer Sun. Then once it was stamped, I lined up the second stamp, inked it in Basic Gray and stamped it over top. If you are coming to the Stamp-A-Stack and decide to stamp this card but don't need a Mother's Day card, there are lots of other greetings that you can choose to put on this card.

Must run... need to get to watching Survivor!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: