Here are two more cards that I designed for last weekend's stamping class... I wanted to give everyone two different options but using the same stamp set and the same pieces of card stock. The card with the Easter eggs was a little bit more work, but it was certainly the choice of most! And, one of the stampers made the little duck card into a baby card with was really cute. It was fun to design two cards with the same pieces... and I think everyone liked having the choice! Colours used on these cards are Barely Banana,
I have now received 3 cards for the Spring card challenge. I'm going to post the entries received so far in the next couple of days... there's still time to email me your card! Remember, the contest will close on April 15th.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
4 comments:
these are just adorable.....
cb
ps: me again, forgot to ask, what stamp set did you use?
cb
OPPS jump the gun - found in the Mini catelogue... (tee hee) cb
It's the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set from the Occasions Mini - this is the same set that I used for the cupcake card that I shared a couple of posts ago...
Post a Comment