Thursday, April 16, 2009

The winner of the Spring Cards Contest is...

List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Deb
I used www.random.org to determine the winner by entering the names of all 7 people who submitted cards and then using the list randomizer to give me the name of the winner. Congratulations to Deb and thanks to everyone who joined in! All of the cards were great!

Deb, you have a $20 credit to spend with me whenever you are ready... And, you can also select a free hostess stamp set from the following: Punches Three, Best Yet, Organic Grace or Live Like You Mean It - all from the last Idea Book & Catalogue. Let me know what you would like!

Okay, I'm going to post another challenge very soon!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Bev, that was a great contest. I look forward to the next one. Congratulations Deb!!

Kristal