Saturday, April 18, 2009

Guest Artist - Lorraine


Here is another card from my downline swap. This one was created by Lorraine. Lorraine used the stamp set called Classic Sketches along with Define Your Life. Notice how Lorraine also stamped part of the En Francais background stamp on the Bella Birds Designer Series Paper. It's hard to see in the photograph, but Lorraine also coloured the Taffeta Ribbon by rubbing ink into it. This is a great way to get ribbon in any colour that you need - just be sure to give it time to dry completely before you use it on your card! This is a very artistic and beautiful card which I am very happy to add to my sample basket. Thanks, Lorraine!

I'll be announcing the details for the next card contest over the weekend so be sure to check back!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev, I just love this card, thanks so much for sharing - this is my kind of card and it gives me ideas

cheers
cb