Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm back!!

I love Quebec City!! We had a wonderful holiday there. What a beautiful city filled with so much history. We had perfect weather - sunny for all four days of our holiday! I thought I'd share some of the sights with you...

This photo to the left is of me standing at Montmorency Park with the Chateau Frontenac in behind. We enjoyed the beautiful fall colours in the trees, especially on our bus tour out into the country.

We took a ferry across the St. Lawrence River and that's when I snapped this night photo of the Quebec City skyline. And, of course, we couldn't resist a romantic carriage ride through the streets of Old Quebec... after all, we were celebrating our 10th anniversary!

Now that I'm back home, it's time to get back into stamping mode... There's still a few seats available for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday morning. It's a great chance for you to stamp some cards and to learn some new techniques. This Stamp-A-Stack will feature the On Board Accents. Be sure to contact me at bevennis@shaw.ca if you would like to join this class!

I'll be back soon with some more stamping ideas! I hope you've enjoyed this little glimpse into our holiday...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: