I had a busy stamping weekend with three different classes... Friday night was Movin' & Shakin' and we made a shaker card, slider card, waterfall card and spinner card. The top photo is of the cards from this class. I've been doing this class for a while now and it's one of my favourites. I absolutely love spinner cards - they're so fun to play with... great for kids and for the kid in all of us! : )
Saturday started with Beyond Cards - in this class, everyone made a coaster, a candle and a notebook. I really enjoy this class because there is so much choice... I always put out lots of stamps so everyone can make their coaster and candle with a favourite stamp set. There is always so much creativity in this class and I love to see what everyone does! It give me ideas!! I was trying to steal or trade for some of the coasters that were created this weekend! I do have another Beyond Cards class coming up in October so be sure to register if you'd like to join the fun and learn some ideas for great gifts (for yourself or someone else!!).
Then Saturday afternoon was my Word Window Punch Class. We made four cards using the Word Window Punch... This punch is so versative and can be used in so many different ways. It took me a while to learn how to use it, but thanks to so many other creative stampers who have shared their ideas, I know have so many ideas with this punch.
Besides having the chance to visit and catch up with so many customers over the weekend, there was a unique visitor on Saturday morning. Because we were spraying our coasters outside, the door was open often and a dragonfly made his way inside. I managed to get a photo... What an amazing insect!Hope to see you at a class sometime soon... check my schedule and be sure to register!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
1 comment:
Hi Bev,
Are you going to be doing any of these classes again in the future?
Cheers,
ct :)
Post a Comment