
It was another great stamping weekend! Two great Stamp-A-Stacks and lots of cards were created! In fact, there were 131 cards stamped here this weekend!
So, I thought I would just share a couple of the cards from the Stamp-A-Stack... The first one was a card that on of my downlines, Melanie, brought to our September meeting. I love the colours on this - the patterned paper at the bottom is from the Rebecca Designer Series Paper and the top of the card has been stamped with the Paisley background stamp. The main stamp on the card is from Heartfelt Thanks and the greeting is from hostess set called Warmest Regards.

This simple Christmas card uses the snowman from Holiday Tag Team. I love the snowflake paper from the Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper featured in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.
I just got the Artfully Asian stamp set and was anxious to use it. I loved the colours that they used on the new inspiration sheet featuring this set so I designed this card using More Mustard, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. We used the Aquapainters to colour in the leaves, giving them a nice watercoloured look.

Hope you've enjoyed this peak into the Stamp-A-Stack cards!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment