Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Swapping!













I'm often asked where I get all of my card samples... Well, I do stamp quite a few to have new ideas for classes and workshops, my Mom stamps several and lots come from swapping with other demonstrators! Last night was my monthly meeting with my downline group and we had fun "playing" with On Board accents. We also had our monthly swap so I thought I would share the cards that I received in this swap with you.












Thanks to Suzanne, Stacey, Sonia, Melanie and Maggie for these great new samples! I just love when we are able to share our creativity with each other... And, of course, now is the time to be thinking about Christmas/holiday cards so hopefully you will find some inspiration in these cards. You can click on any of the cards for a larger image.

If you are interested in joining my team of demonstrators, click here for more information or contact me (bevennis@shaw.ca).

Enjoy and happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: