Hi stampin' friends! Did you miss me these last few days? I've just been really busy!! Friday night, I was at the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Our team, Rose's Buds, raised over $3500! Yay team! Thanks to everyone who made a donation on behalf of our team. It was a long and cold night - I walked for 3 hours in total, first from 8:30-9:30 pm and then from 2:30-4:30 am. We had fun and it was for a good cause.
Okay, on to stamping... I know that many of you have seen these cards but they're all great cards and are all made with stamp sets that are retiring. The first one is made with the And Everything Nice stamp set (page 88). I haven't had a chance to use this set too much - lots of colouring involved in this one! It's an adorable set though and this card is perfect for our climate on the wet (oops, West) coast. Notice the Wax Paper Resist technique in the background.
Speaking of Stamp-A-Stacks, there's another coming up this weekend and although Friday night is full, there is lots of room Saturday morning! I'm going to be using lots of stamp sets that are retiring so this is your chance to get some last ideas and inspiration for some of these sets. Email me at bevennis@shaw.ca if you'd like to join the stamping fun!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment