
The new catalogues did arrive today! YAY! I will be doing deliveries tomorrow... If you've pre-ordered, I'll be getting in touch with you to arrange to drop yours off! If you absolutely can't wait until tomorrow, I am home tonight and you are welcome to drop by to pick yours up!
Okay, so just to give you an idea of what an exciting day it is around here when the new catalogues arrive, Mom actually took a picture of the mail truck in our driveway delivering the boxes... then she emailed it to me at work so that I would know that they were here!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
Okay, so just to give you an idea of what an exciting day it is around here when the new catalogues arrive, Mom actually took a picture of the mail truck in our driveway delivering the boxes... then she emailed it to me at work so that I would know that they were here!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment