
Yes, it's the most exciting day of the year! The new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter Collection 2007 arrived in my mailbox today!!!!! I've been flipping through it, admiring all the new goodies! My wish list is nice and long already... shhhh, don't tell my hubby!
Okay, before I go any further, I should tell you that the copy in my hands is the only copy I have... There are more coming - this is just my demonstrator copy. I have boxes of them that I hope will arrive this week and if they do, I'll be getting in touch with everyone who pre-ordered to arrange delivery - this weekend if you are home! You can still pre-order at the special price of only $8 including taxes - contact me by June 30th.
Well, do you want to know about a few of my favourites? I think my most favourite stamp set is one called "Bundled in Love" - it's made to coordinate with Bundle of Joy (from the Spring Mini Catalogue and also available in this new catalogue). You all know how much I love the Bundle of Joy giraffe and teddy bear - now I can add the sweetest little bunny, chick and hippopotamus (did you hear that, Rhonda - a hippo!). There's a new greeting set called Short & Sweet that's the same style as Warm Words - the new one has "thank you", "wish big", "welcome baby", "very merry", "best wishes" and "love you" along with 6 little image stamps. Oh, there are so many other stamp sets, but I better stop there...
Lots of exciting accessories too. The new ribbons are beautiful! A wider grosgrain, new taffeta ribbon, and double-stitched ribbon in the six new In Colour colours. I'm thrilled with the new Stack & Store Caddy - it's like the Colour Caddy but made to store all the little brad, button and eyelet containers. It will really help to clean up my stamping table and keep the things I need close at hand. There is lots more, but you'll just have to see it yourself - I couldn't possibly describe it all!

Okay, I better share a couple of cards with you here... This one is a bit faded from the scanning, so it looks much brighter in real life. It's made with the retiring sets Kanji (pg 151) and Petal Prints (pg 118). This card was created by Sonia and she shared it with us at a demonstrator meeting. I loved the card and we made it at a Stamp-A-Stack a month or so ago.
This card is my own design and I love it! It's made with the Ladybuds set (pg 148) which is also retiring, along with the Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Sincere Salutations. I used the Ticket Corner Punch to create a nice corner perfect for the brads... This is a nice bright card that we made last night at our stamping class.Well, I have some orders to sort through tonight to get ready to deliver...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
4 comments:
Hi Bev,
Happy Anniversary with SU! Has it really been 5 years? I can't believe it was that long ago that you came to my home, a complete stranger, and left as one of my new demonstrators and now 5 years later you have become a treasured friend...it's amazing what stamping can do for a person!
Congrats....Alison
Congratulations on 5 years!!! It has been wonderful getting to know such a great person and I am honoured to be your downline! I look forward to reaching my 5 years with SU!
Stacey
Bev: You are such a tease - showing us the catalogue like that! I can't wait to see it...
Congratulations on your 5 year milestone, and look forward to the next 5 years stamping with you! Rhonda
Congratulations on 5 wonderful, amazing, and memorable years, you have really enlightened my life of stamping and I look forward to many more stamping days/years ahead with you and your Mom. All the very best.....
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment