I know some of you are probably checking in for an update on the new catalogues... they didn't arrive today so let's all keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow! I'll be rushing home right after work to check and if they are... if they do arrive, I'll be doing deliveries to those who pre-ordered on Friday night and Saturday.
So, we are truly getting close to the end of the current Idea Book & Catalogue and the current Spring Mini Catalogue. I just thought I would pull out a few of my old favourites made with retiring stamp sets and accessories. I hope you enjoy this last look...
The first one was stamped by my good friend, Jodi, using the Flower Filled stamp set (pg 130)
Here's one that I made a few years ago right after I learned how to do the Polished Stone technique. The Kanji set (pg 151) is perfect for this card which is very elegant.
Well, I better stop here... I need to go get the door prizes ready for my Open House on July 7th. I hope you are planning to come! It will be lots of stampin' fun!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment