Saturday, June 09, 2007

Red Hatters?

I don't really want it to snow, but I did want to share this fun card with you tonight! Mom made this one - she was inspired by a card she saw online. Isn't this a creative combination of the Frosty snowman and a hat from the Going Out in Style stamp set? If you know any Red Hatters, this would be a great Christmas card! I think the little purse is absolutely adorable! There's lots of glitter which suits this card... It's just a card that makes you smile!

The Going Out in Style set and the Tiny Talk set (the greeting comes from this set) are both retiring at the end of the month...

Well, it's late and I have some enthusiastic stampers here tomorrow morning for my new Punch Your Art Out I class... we'll be punching some great cards out!

Have a fantastic weekend and happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: