Thursday, June 07, 2007

The weekend is close...


Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already! I'm really looking forward to the two new classes this weekend - Technique Junkies and Punch Your Art Out I. We've been busy creating for both classes and I'm pretty proud of the cards we've come up with this time! I'll share a couple of them here next week, but I'm keeping them all a surprise for the stampers who are coming...

Here's another swap card that I received on cruise. It's simple but certainly different. The letters, stamped from the Big Deal Alphabet set, are stamped with VersaMark and then embossed with Crystal Clear Emboss Powder. It's nice to see a different style of card. This would certainly work if you needed a masculine thank you card which can sometimes be a bit of a challenge.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: