Monday, June 25, 2007

Here's a new idea!


This is a really nice card that I received in a swap from Angela Giroux. I had it sitting on my desk and noticed a neat detail - look at how she used the Oval Punch on the side to anchor the ribbon. You can click on the picture to enlarge it and get a better look. She fastened an eyelet into the Oval Punch piece and then threaded her Organdy Ribbon through it. Also have a look at the background - she stamped Print Pattern first in Brocade Blue and then stamped Weathered on top in gold. It's a nice effect.

Well, this post will be short and sweet tonight... I've just finished getting ready for a class tomorrow night and have to make a sympathy card before I can call it a night.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this has to be my most favorite stamp set - haven't used it yet. But from your sharing of samples there is just so many different varieties of uses for this set.

Once again thanks so much for sharing Bev. Carol Lynn