Monday, November 19, 2007

Babies!


Just a quick post tonight as I have only a few minutes before my downline meeting starts... Here are a couple of cards that I stamped last night for some new little future stampers. The first one is for baby Ella. It's done in Almost Amethyst and Basic Grey. The elephant comes from the Year After Year stamp set.

This second one is for baby Ariana who arrived into the world much earlier than expected - two days after her Mom came to a big stamping meeting so I think she just wanted to join in on the stamping! The stroller comes from Fun & Fast Notes.

For the greeting on both, I've used two stamp sets - the word "welcome" comes from Warm Words and the "little one" comes from Holidays & Wishes - I just eliminated the word "sweet" at the beginning of this greeting. I've also used the Prints Designer Series Paper on both cards and Taffeta Ribbon.

I better sign off and finish getting ready for a fun evening of stamping!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: