Thursday, November 08, 2007

Getting ready for another craft fair...


Well, I've just finished tying 125 bows! Mom's been busy this week making snowman soup for this weekend's craft fair and my job was to tie the bows...

I haven't had time to create any new cards this week so I thought I would go through my card sample box and see what I could find... Here's a favourite from a couple of years ago that uses the polished stone technique along with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The important thing about stamping on top of the polished stone is to use StazOn ink. I'm not sure that the greeting that I chose for this card was the right one to use - it probably would look better with a more elegant greeting. I do still love the card though. Lovely as a Tree is such a versatile stamp set - you can use it all year long!

So, this weekend, we will be at the Calico Christmas Craft Fair. It's at the Pacific Christian School on Friday night from 6:00 - 10:00 pm and then on Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. This is one of my favourite craft fairs so I'm really looking forward to it!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: