
Mom and I are busy this evening stamping a few last cards before this weekend's craft fair. We sold a lot of baby cards at the last two fairs so needed to re-stock and Mom wanted a new card or two... So, here's what I came up with tonight. I really wanted to stamp with the hippo...
It's a cute little card and I'm quite pleased with it. The hippo and greeting are both from Bundled in Love. The greeting is actually all on one line and in order for it to fit on my card, I had to stamp it on two lines... I was able to ink just the word "Welcome" and the circles and star first by stamping off the corner of the pad and then after cleaning the stamp and inking just the word "Baby!" I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the stamp up. It was easier than I thought it would be and I think it worked out pretty well. I coloured the hippo with an Aquapainter - he's stamped with Basic Grey ink on Naturals White card stock. And, I also used the Flannel Plaid background stamp on a strip of card stock down the side to add some texture. I've used Soft Sky and Blue Bayou which I think are the perfect baby colours!
So, if you want to come and visit us at the craft fair, we will be at A Touch of Salt Spring on Friday from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm and Saturday/Sunday from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. It's at Panorama Rec Centre.
Oh, and just a reminder that free shipping ends on Friday... please send any orders to me by Thursday evening to be sure that they will get in on time!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment