Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let it snow...

Here are a couple of the make and takes from our meeting last night. This first one is Sonia's creation. It's a fun card - simple to make thanks to the Wintergreen Designer Series Paper. Sonia used the It's Snow Time stamp set and added a little touch of Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon.

This next one is Melanie's card using the Cold Play and Big Deal Alphabet stamp sets. Isn't it cute? I like how she added the scarf using the Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon... She just attached it to the card using Mini Glue Dots. Thanks for stamping this card for me, Melanie - I was busy holding little baby Ariana (such a little cutie she is!) so I was very happy when some of my friends offered to stamp cards for me!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: