Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I have a new stamp set!!

The Season of Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue did not initially make it onto my wish list. I didn't think I would use it that much and had a hard time imagining a lot of Christmas cards made with this set. Well, little did I know that I was going to see some many wonderful samples with this set... resistance was futile and I had to order it! I put it together last night (quick and easy since it's die cut) and stamped this card with it. I was inspired by a card made by Patty Bennett - I just made a few subtle change to make this card my own... I'm actually quite pleased with it! This is another card that would be easy to make in larger quantities. I've used Purely Pomegranate and River Rock on this sample, but you could easily substitute Wild Wasabi or Real Red or Ruby Red if you wanted a more classic Christmas look. One stamp set, one colour of ink, one roll of ribbon and a couple of colours of card stock and you are ready to go - oh, and add in some brads for a little bit of interest and you are set!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: