Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Proud...


This post has nothing to do with stamping, but I just had to share my thoughts with you tonight... As many of you know, I'm in our Nation's capital right now. I've been to Ottawa many times over the past 9 years and I absolutely love coming here. Thankfully, the weather is wonderful so tonight I decided to venture out to a nearby mall. As I was walking back to my hotel, I was crossing over the Rideau Canal and I was really wishing that I had my camera with me to capture the moment... I found this picture on the internet and it's close to what I was seeing tonight. What a beautiful sight - the Parliament buildings with the Peace Tower so prominent, the National War Memorial with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier... Sure makes me proud to be Canadian!

Well, with all of that, I do have some stamping work to do tonight so I better get to it! I'm hoping to have a newsletter out tonight or tomorrow... it's been a long time since I managed to send my last newsletter - back in July!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: