
Well, my Mom has been busy stamping away, getting ready for craft fair season. She's in three fairs this year, the first one being this weekend. It's the Strawberry Vale Christmas Craft Fair - come and see us there! It's on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm each day at 11 High Street (corner of High and Burnside). These are this year's version of the Snowman Soup packages... we don't have many made for this weekend's craft fair but will likely be busy making more before next weekend when we are at the Calico Christmas Craft Fair at Pacific Christian School. By the way, you can click here to see the instructions that I posted last fall for the Snowman Soup... These make great little gifts!
We've had a busy week... Yesterday was my Dad's 80th birthday and we had a wonderful surprise celebration (yes, we pulled off the surprise!). There were 16 of us there and we had a lot of fun! I'd show you a photo or two of the event, but at the moment he entered the room and we yelled surprise, I realized that the new batteries I put in my camera were not so new so I don't have a single photo... I must remember to check these details ahead of time - always turn the camera on after changing the batteries just to be sure! But there were lots of other cameras so I'll get copies eventually!
Looking forward to craft fair season and some upcoming stamping classes... Don't miss out on Santa's Workshop on the 23rd of this month - it will be the same cards as we did in October's Santa's Workshop but if you didn't come last month, you'll want to be sure to be there on the 23rd!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment