Thursday, November 29, 2007

One stamp set


Here are two cards that each use only one stamp set! This makes stamping very easy...

The first one uses the Eat Cake set which is one of my favourites for birthday cards these days. It's so quick to stamp a card with this set and it works well for cards for men, women and kids. I used a couple of punches on this card - the Ticket Corner and Spiral punches. The colours on this card are Basic Grey, Night of Navy and Brocade Blue.

And, this card is one that I created last year using the City of David stamp set. What you can't see in the scan is the sparkle - I stamped the main image in Whisper White craft ink and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice emboss powder. It gives it just a little sparkle. This is then mounted on Brushed Silver card stock and a little piece of Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon finishes it off nicely.

Only a couple more sleeps until the retiring stamp set list will be out... I'll post it here so be sure to check back!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: