Sunday, November 18, 2007

Eyelets...

I was just talking this afternoon about how I rarely use eyelets anymore because I usually opt for brads. Here's a card that might inspire me to use eyelets again more often! This is a card that I received from my friend, Lucie. This is a fantastic card! I love the colours - Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace and So Saffron with Confetti White card stock. And you all know how much I love ribbon, and I think that tying this little piece on through one of the eyelets is perfect! Lucie used the Heartfelt Thanks set for the flower, the Wonderful Words set for the greeting and both the Print Pattern and Fine Lace background stamps.
I have a busy week ahead but hope to be back tomorrow evening with a couple of new card samples after my group meeting.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: