Isn't this a fun card? It was stamped by Alicia and I received it in our swap this month... It's a birthday card from your cat. Now, truthfully, I would like to see the cat stamping! : )There's lots of dimension to this card - the birthday hat and the mouse are both popped up with Dimensionals. Alicia has also used the Meow wheel on her background piece and I think she used the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide (pg 192) to keep her wheel straight as she rolled it on the card stock. The main colours on this card are Elegant Eggplant and More Mustard. Very adorable!
Today was a great mail day for me... First, I received a beautiful stamp set from Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up! It's a lovely gift that she sent just to say thanks! Well, she didn't just send one to me, she actually sent one to every Stampin' Up! demonstrator! The set is one that we will see in the new catalogue when it arrives in early January and it's a level 3 hostess set. It's called "Time Well Spent" and along with some great new flower stamps and the cutest little butterfly is a greeting stamp that says: "time spent with friends is time well spent". Isn't that true? Can't wait for you to see the set... Hopefully I'll be able to stamp something with it next week to share with you here!Oh, and the second exciting piece of mail was some fabric for our 100 Good Wishes Quilt! I was so thrilled... we are now up to 18 squares and I know there's lots more to come!
And, some exciting news... Stampin' Up! is announcing a holiday special on Friday! I don't know much yet, but we will receive details on Friday morning so be sure to check back...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment