Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just sent my newsletter and forgot...

to include mention of this year's Santa's Workshops. Why is it that right after I hit send, I think of something or notice a typo...? I haven't noticed any typos yet, but I'm sure there's probably something in there! LOL!

Anyways, I ran two Santa's Workshops in October and many of you were able to come. I have another scheduled for November 23rd and it's a full house already... But I'd be happy to schedule another if there is interest - it would have to be in December. Please send me an email (bevennis@shaw.ca) or leave a comment on this post to let me know if you would be interested in coming to a Santa's Workshop in December - I have 15 different Christmas cards for this class and you choose which you want to stamp!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: