
Here's another card made with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set... I love this card! It was inspired by a card that my upline, Alison, showed to us when she demonstrated the reverse masking technique that has been used here. I'm planning to post instructions of how to do this technique here in the next couple of weeks... I have another idea for a card that I'd like to try!
I'm off to Richmond this afternoon to go to a concert at the River Rock Casino... looking forward to a short getaway with my hubby! Then, I'm away to Ottawa for the rest of the week for work meetings... I'll be back on Friday so there will be a few days without posts!
I hope you are having a good weekend. Lest we forget.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment