Monday, May 14, 2007

Another retiring set...











Here's another stamp set that I will miss... In Full Bloom. It's been a great set to make lots of cards with. Here are a few samples. Some of them have been around for a while so I can't remember who should be getting credit for all of them. I know that I did receive all of these cards in swaps... The one on the Basic Black background was from Kirsten and the last one from Melanie - both demonstrators in my downline. This set will be available until the end of June.

I have some good news about the Stampin' Around Wheels... they are all available again, including the ones that had been showing as sold out! Stampin' Up! negotiated a special production of these wheels with the manufacturer so they are expected to be available until the end of June.

I've added some classes to my schedule... click here to see the upcoming classes and contact me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: