Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stampin' fun for everyone!

Here's a fun card that I received in a cruise swap. It was stamped by Caroline LeBel from Toronto. I've always liked this stamp set - it's called Stampin' Fun for Everyone and it's among the retiring sets...

I'm not sure how well you can see this in the scan but Caroline stamped the images in Basic Black Craft Ink and then embossed them with Hologram Highlights Emboss Powder. It gives it a nice touch of glitter. She watercoloured using Watercolour Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter. I like how she included the Petals & Paisley Designer Series Paper - it's perfect for this stamp. And, she found a great use for the Designer Label Punch. Thanks for a great card, Caroline!

I'm just watching the second last Survivor episode... I'm a huge fan! Then I'll be getting the last things ready for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bev, you amaze me. I can't do anything else when Survivor is on. Can't wait until the finale on Sunday. I guess I won't be doing any stamping then either. Looking forward to stamp a stack on Saturday and some new designs to share with friends. Always a good time. See you then.