
I had a stamping class tonight - the first one since before I went on the cruise so I was a little rusty! : )
The hostess had asked about doing a dry embossing card. Here's the card that I created for the class... It's simple but really eye-catching. Dry embossing is an amazing technique that still amazes me each time I do it. I love the Bodacious Bouquet template... In fact, I like this card so much, I think I'll have it out for the Stamp-A-Stack this weekend so if you haven't done dry embossing before, here's your chance! Still lots of seats open on Saturday morning if you'd like to come!
Speaking of classes, I'm just about to put out my schedule... lots to look forward to including a Technique Junkies class for those of you who have already attended all four of the Techniques Book classes and a punch class - you won't believe all the great animals and shapes you can create using our punches! Watch my website for more details in the next couple of days...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment