I have the most creative demonstrators in my downline group! We had our meeting tonight and there were some great swap cards!! This one was made by Sonia Regnier and I love it!! The whale stamp is from Silly Sealife and the greeting is from It's Your Birthday. She has used the Baby Wipe Technique to make the background piece. It's a simple technique, but it might take a little bit of practice... Fold a baby wipe then drop ink from an ink refill along the fold - use different colours, alternating them along the fold. Drag this over your card stock to make streaks of colour and then let dry. It's better if you pull quickly.
This card was stamped by Melanie Leslie. What a fun card for a little pirate! This card uses the Ahoy, Matey stamp set with the matching Matey's Map jumbo wheel. I like how Melanie ripped the card stock and then used the direct to paper technique (rubbing ink pad directly onto card stock) to ink the edges. She finished this card with the Happy Everything stamp set.
Thanks for the great cards, Sonia & Melanie! I'll have more cards to share from this swap over the next couple of days so be sure to check back!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment