Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boys, Boys, Boys!

This baseball card was made by Suzanne for our card swap... It is so cute! Suzanne made these as invitations to her boys' birthday parties. It's a round card - she folded the card stock in half and then used the Coluzzle to cut it out, leaving the fold on the left side. I'm guessing that she used a circle pattern to draw the stitching line on in black and then drew the stitches on by making all of the little "x" in red. This would be a great card for any baseball fan, young or young at heart!

We also did a Scrap-A-Card swap and I thought you might like to see the one that I made... The adorable baby boys are my cousin's grandsons - twin boys, Quinn and Braydon. I kept the layout really simple because of the bold colours of card stock and to keep the focus on the main feature - the photos of these drooling cuties! The card stock colours come from the colours in the photos. I added the brads to decorate the pages just a bit and used the Happy Everything and Warm Words sets. Isn't the picture of them holding hands precious?

What a wonderful day we had today... it's so nice to see the sun and feel some warmth for a change! I hope you had a chance to get out and enjoy the weather today!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: