Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new!

Have you had a chance to look through the retiring stamp set list yet? I just wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! announced to us today that the wheels are available on an "as supplies last" basis. This is different than the stamp sets because Stampin' Up! manufactures the stamps themselves so can ensure that they have sufficient supplies until June 30th. However, they don't manufacture the wheels so what they have in stock now is all that will be available. There's one wheel - Builder Bits - that is already sold out. So if any of your favourite wheels are on your wish list, you should order soon to avoid being disappointed!

Here's another card that I received in the Regionals swap from Cori Post. I was so amazed by the card stock cutting involved on this card - 13 pieces! This one uses the stamp set Espressoly for You from page 83. This is a set that is retiring.

I've been anxious to share a little something that we have to look forward to in the new Idea Book & Catalogue... these will add some bling to your cards...!! New rhinestone brads!! They are beautiful. They'll be in two shapes - squares and circles and in two different colours - fire and ice. You should have heard the room of demonstrators when they announced this... you would have thought that a very attractive movie star had just walked in the room with all the screaming and cheering! Wow, it doesn't take much to get us stampers excited! Well, to be fair, these are pretty attractive! : )










So much to look forward to... What do you think? Excited?


Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them, love them, love them. How they will add to the cards!!!!

Cheryl

(How many sleeps till I can get them?)