Saturday, May 05, 2007

Look what arrived!!


I LOVE the Palette O' Prints that is available this month only... I had a sneak peek when I was on cruise and mine arrived yesterday. It's beautiful... almost too beautiful to use even! Have I ever mentioned that when I get something that I really love, I have a hard time actually using it? It's a bad habit so here's how I will make sure that I don't do it with this package - we are going to use some of it at the Stamp-A-Stack next weekend! There are still a couple of seats open on Friday night and a few on Saturday morning so you can still register if you haven't already!

I took a few close up photos of some of the pages in this package... There are 12 different prints in the package each in all four colours - Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Almost Amethyst and So Saffron.

I also have some card samples... These were made by Shelli Gardner and she showed them to us on the cruise! One of Shelli's rules is to never have "naked" envelopes so you can see how she stamped her envelopes to match her cards. I wish I had taken a better picture of the second card - I like how Shelli used little squares of the Prints Designer Series Paper in behind the greeting. It's simple but eye-catching.











Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: