
Whenever we go to a Stampin' Up! event, there are hundreds of project samples for us to look at. I was just going through my photos from Regionals last month and thought maybe I would share some of my favourites with you. I've picked some out and will post them here over the next few days.
This first one is a great scrapbook layout. The colours look like Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose. The artist used the Petal Prints stamp set along with the Letterpress Alphabet. I really like how she stamped the leaves from Petal Prints all over the background paper, probably with Close to Cocoa Craft Ink although you could also use VersaMark, and then embossed with Crystal Clear Emboss Powder. It gives the background a really different look that is so nice. Notice how she also used Silver Brads, an Aluminum White Square Metal Edge Tag and a little touch of ribbon.
My hubby is wanting to get going to this afternoon's hockey game so I better stop here... I'll be back later with some more samples from Regionals so check back soon! Have a great day!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment