
This card is just too cute! If you know any olive lovers, this would be the right card for them... Look at how the circle punches have been used to create olives to coordinate with the Olive You stamp set. This is one of the sets that's being retired. And one more detail - there's a toothpick attached with the ribbons! This was a swap card that I received from Alysabeth Johnston.
I had a fun evening - celebrating a 3 year old's birthday! Of course, with all the kids around, I wasn't much excitement for the birthday girl but I did enjoy holding and playing with her younger twin sisters who are just 8 months old. One fell asleep in my arms by the end of the evening - there's nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby! Oh, and I also played a game of Memory with the older sister - she's five and I didn't win... no, I wasn't trying to let her win, I just wasn't as good with remembering apparently! : )
Oh, I should also mention an update on Stampin' Around Wheels - they are flying off the shelves quickly! If you thought you might like any of the retiring wheels, be sure to order soon. There are now only 3 left showing in the "sufficient supply" category and only 12 others in the "going quickly" category... all the rest are now "no longer available". Click here to see the updated list as of today. My next order will be going in on Saturday afternoon if you want anything!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
How clever is that - I know a couple of Martini drinkers, and what a perfect card for them.
thanks again for sharing.
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment