Thursday, May 17, 2007

Best of Cluck


I've always thought that the Best of Cluck set was cute... here's a swap card that I recieved from Beverly Bott that just makes me smile! Fun colours - Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie are perfect together. The Cheesecloth stamp is used in the background and the two pieces of ribbon are a nice addition. Both the Best of Cluck set and the Cheesecloth Background stamp will be retired at the end of June.

Now, for something "eggciting", I have a weekend away with my hubby! We're going to Vancouver for the Memorial Cup - which means 4 hockey games in 4 days. I'm not a huge hockey fan so this might be a bit more than I would normally want to plan into a weekend, but I'm going to enjoy some time away with my hubby...

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: