
I was looking through some more of my swap cards from Regionals tonight and came across two more that are made with one of my favourite sets - Natural Beauty. This first one was made by Judy Tell. The colours are so nice and soft - Apricot Appeal with Certainly Celery. It looks like she used the Watercolour Wonder Crayons to colour which gives a nice soft look to the flowers. She used a Stampin' Write Marker to colour only the word "hope" from the greeting stamp and added it as a little tab. It's a bit difficult to see, but she also used the Paisley background stamp to add some texture to the main card.
I haven't used the bird stamp in this set as much but I do think he's cute. This card was made by Christine Ekrem. She has used Brocade Blue, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery card stock with the Sarah Designer Series Paper. This is a quick, simple card that would suit many occasions.I'm excited that the weekend is almost here! Let's hope for sunny weather!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - the "new home" card that I posted last night was a hit with my friend at work!
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment