Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


I helped a couple of Dads make Mother's Day gifts this week... Yesterday, a friend of ours came over with two of his girls to make a scrapbook layout for their Mom. The girls, 5 and 3 years old, each coloured a picture that we included on the pages for their Mom - it was so cute! Dad stamped and learned how brads worked while I worked on the layout. It was quite a fun project and I'm anxious to hear how Mom liked it!

The other project was this Scrap-A-Card that I made for a fellow at work. I used some of the new papers from the Palette 'O Prints pad. I thought I'd show you how I made the little photo corners for this project.

Start with the 1/4" square punch - punch it into a piece of card stock. Then use the 3/4" square punch to punch around the punch that you already have. Now, use Paper Snips to cut the square into two pieces and you have photo corners in any colour you need! This is a quick and simple way to add a little extra to your scrapbook pages or to cards.

Here's the inside of the Scrap-A-Card that I made... with such a cute baby it's easy to make cute cards!

I hope that all the Moms had a great day today. We took my Mom for a yummy dinner at Sampan. Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!

I'm off to watch the final episode of Survivor...


Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: