Sunday, January 28, 2007

Warm thoughts...


Hasn't it been wonderful to see the bright sunshine lately? Although it comes with chilly nights, I sure love to be able to look and see something other than clouds and rain!

I spent a lovely afternoon with eight women who were here to stamp, stamp, stamp! Today was the first One Sheet Wonder class and it went really well. I was shocked to look at the clock when everyone had finished making their cards and see that it was only 3:00 pm! These speedy women made 10 cards each in only 2 hours! Of course, it helps that all the card stock is already cut, but it's also one of the advantages to using the One Sheet Wonder template. If you weren't able to make it today, watch for another One Sheet Wonder class to be scheduled in March.

This beautiful card was given to me from Lucie, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in my group. She brought it to me on Monday night to cheer me up after not receiving my swap cards... I sure do have a wonderful Stampin' Up! family. I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity to meet and spend time with so many women who share this passion of paper crafting.

There's so much about this card that is worth mentioning... from the length of Flirty Ribbon wrapped around a strip of Close to Cocoa card stock to the corner details using the Square Steps Corner Pocket Punch to the little marshmallows that have been coloured in with a white gel pen. Thank you, Lucie, for sending warm thoughts my way!

And, thank you to everyone who has come to share this wonderful hobby with me - I love spending time with my customers and fellow demonstrators, so many of whom have become friends.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Alicia Pine said...

Wow! is all I had to say when I saw this card by Lucie! She always wow's me, that is a fantastic card!

Alicia